1. No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes or win.
2. To Enter: There is one way to enter.
A) Website Entry: Beginning on August 22, 2016, interested parties (the "entrant") may enter online by visiting www.primalwear.com/pages/nyc-giveaway, then completing the Sweepstakes entry registration form, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
Sponsor is not responsible for entries misdirected or not received due to electronic, technical or other reasons beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Limit ONE entry per person per day regardless of method of entry. Entries submitted in violation of these "Primal NYC Trip Giveaway" official rules, including multiple entries, will be void. All entries become the property of Primal Wear, Inc. and will not be returned. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MDT on November 15, 2016, the official end date of the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age and older as of date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Primal Wear, Inc., (the "Sponsor"), their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity directly associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local U.S. laws.
4. Prize Drawing: One winner will be randomly selected on or about December 1, 2016, from all eligible entries received. The prize winner will be notified by registered mail, email or phone within 10 days of the drawing with details on how to claim their prize. To claim a prize, the prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of notification. If the prize winner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor's sole discretion. Travel companions of the prize winner may also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: One Grand Prize of a trip for two (2) people to New York and two (2) VIP entries to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Trip includes:
a) Round-trip coach class air transportation, from a major airport near the prize winner's residence, for two (2) people (the prize winner and one (1) additional individual designated in writing by prize winner) to New York. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport at point of origin. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The sweepstakes prize winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel and entrance into the United States. Stopovers, or frequent traveler mileages are not permitted. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the prize winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
b) One (1) standard room (Double occupancy, two full/queen beds) for two (2) nights from Saturday, May 6th 2017, checking out Monday May 8th, 2017 (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) at a New York area hotel. Based on availability at time of booking (room and tax only). Final hotel selection shall be determined by Primal Wear, Inc.
c) Two (2) VIP Entries to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
All reservations are based on availability, and must be booked at least 60 days in advance of travel date. No trips may be taken during the blackout periods specified by the aforementioned prize package partners. Approximate retail value of prize is $2400 USD. Actual value may vary based on location and timing of departure. All other expenses are the prize winner's responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, and gratuities. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
6. Terms/Conditions: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. By claiming a prize, the prize winner agrees that the Sponsor, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the prize winner's agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the prize winner's name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Denver County, Colorado.
7. Taxes: All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that Sponsor and their shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) to the extent permitted by law, any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; downloading any materials; or the acceptance, possession, participation in, or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Sponsor has no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by the prize winner or guest as a result of the prize winner's behavior during their vacation, including any behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, violates the rights of any third party, or subjects the prize winner and/or guest to arrest or detention, . TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER USE OR ASPECT OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER'S OR GUEST'S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE.
Released Parties are not responsible if a prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or terrorism.
10. Winner's List: For a copy of the official Winner's List, send a self-addressed, business size, stamped envelope by February 1, 2016 to: "Primal NYC Trip Giveaway" Primal Wear 7700 Cherry Creek South Dr Suite 106 Denver Colorado, 80231.