The hoodie is the greatest apparel invention since sleeves. We love our hoodies so much we just want to give them a full body hug. It’s time to proclaim the top five things we love about this modern marvel of clothier accoutrements. So, lets get it on...
1. You feel like a ninja with the hood up… Maybe you feel like a monk, a cosmonaut, or a boxer getting ready for title fight. Whatever you feel, throwing up that hood transports you into your alter-ego.
2. The fabrics are awesome. That’s right, the fabs are fab. The Rhapsody comes with a multi-faced fabric that wicks sweat and protects from the elements while the Sky comes with a brushed back fabric that is softer than a baby’s blanket but with all the performance capabilities of a swiss army knife.
3. The cut is super comfortable. Built with the bike in mind our performance hoodies have extended sleeves and tails just incase you need to throw down those pedals. If a pedal throw down is not on the docket for the day, the cut fits fashionably for any occasion, beers, dinner, movies, dance floor.
4. Pockets. The Rhapsody comes with an arm zipper pocket and two front pockets. Plenty of room to store all your stuff. The Sky features our Napoleon pocket for quick and easy access.
5. Visibility. All of our hoodies come with reflective accents to keep you visible at night and in low-light. The perfect compliment to our collection of athleisure hoodies.